Hey All!
I'm moving all of my recipes to my new blog that's specifically for recipes. That way I can privatize my family website and include more info on there. Here's the new blog:
FreezerMealDiva.blogspot.com
Because I am the diva! :)
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HEY, I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO WRITE ALL OF THESE YUMMY MEALS DOWN....SLOW DOWN SO I CAN! J/K WHERE IS THE WORLD DO YOU GET ALL OF THESE?
Anytime I eat something delicious from a friend, I ask for the recipe. I also love Food and Family Magazine (sign up free on kraftfoods.com), Everyday Food Magazine (Martha Stewart), and I am a cookbook nerd. I actually peruse cookbooks for fun. Weird, I know. :)
well, i guess i will just erase this blog off of my list, cuz it's no good anymore?? just your recipe one?
Post a Comment