Saturday, July 26, 2008

Muhlestein Family Reunion

Thanks to everyone who joined us for our First Annual Muhlestein summer reunion! We had fun enjoying stories, sharing pictures, and catching up. We missed all of you who were unable to attend. Here are some pictures of the fun...
(some of the pictures are kind of fuzzy...I found out later that someone with sticky little fingers touched my camera lens. I love my daughter!
Four Square anyone??



MarJean and Shaundra

Trent looking very excited to be here...

Uncle Richard and Pauline




My cute K.

Shawn's awesome kids joined us!! They played with us, and we really enjoyed conversing with them. It was wonderful.










Shaundra got a little bit excited trying to remember the answer to a trivia question game that Uncle Paul brought with him.

Shaundra and Kennen's oldest and youngest. So sweet.













Pat (playing with my baby's foot), Paul, Trent, and Pauline listening to yet another great story.












Kennen relaxing (who knew concrete could be so comforable?)





Me and my sweet baby (Trent in back inputing family history stuff into the computer).












We were so glad to have Pauline, Beverly, and Dave join us! Thanks, Beverly for bringing all of that great family history to share! We look forward to making copies. :)
It was a great day! Thanks everyone!





2 comments:

Holli Raymond said...

Sorry that I couldn't make it! I definitely want a copy of the Mühlestein geneology information that you all got!

Michelle said...

Hey Avalie! I am so glad I came across your blog! I am going to try your taco soup recipe this week! Thanks!